close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Contest! Show us your TEAM OGF gear

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

We're looking for a few good pics for a new promotional advertisement, and nothing spells OGF better than your photos!

If you got em, post em here. If we use it, we'll send you either an OGF hat or shirt (your choice!)

Rules...
    1. Pic must be atleast 640x480 (higher the res the better)
    2. Picture must contain the TEAM OGF logo (either on a hat, shirt, or sticker)
    3. Pic needs to someone fishing or fish

Contest runs until I pick something that is usable. You're stuck with me being judge and jury on this, as I'll be the one creating the graphic.

Really look forward to seeing everyone's pics!!

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i'll go first.:D

Attached Files:

3. This should be a lot of fun. I know we have some creative folks here on OGF.

Good luck everyone!!!

4. Our friends at Land Big Fish are sweetening the pot. They have graciously donated a $20 gift certificate to the winner. It can be used either at the store OR on-line, for those of you not-so-close to the Akron area.

Check out their Spring Sale ad in the right hand margin. March 29 is getting here quick!!

Thanks Land Big Fish!!!

5. You can barely see it but it's there. :D The old school OGF shirt. ;)

[​IMG]

6. catking

catking Banned

Gotta get a pic of DA KING !!! and the very first OGF hat. I still have a brand new navy blue hat that OGF first produced....OH YEA !!! DA KING !!!

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

That would cause the site to crash Rick!:D Besides we want people that "CATCH" fish:p Good to see your still alive down there.

8. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

And will it show the "And 1"...! :D