close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Booth @ 2005 Columbus Sports, Vacation & Boat Show!

Discussion in 'OGF News and Events' started by ShakeDown, Sep 13, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]
    For OGF Booth details, click here!​

Ohio Game Fishing will have our own booth (#1302) at the 2005 Columbus Sports, Vacation and Boat Show! The show runs from February 10th - 13th at the Ohio Expo Center at the Ohio State Fairgrounds. Come say hello to us in the Celeste Building! Stay tuned to this thread for announcements regarding our booth layout, drawings, and more! Come and show your support for local companies who support Ohio fishing and promote the sport!​

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

sounds like a good deal and some good exposer. If you need any help let me know.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

If you have not been to the show any time that Hart productoins has operated it , you owe it to yourself to check it out . They put on a realy nice show ! :) I think that this is the greatest thing that could happen to OGF . The name will be sure to get out at a rapid pase after this event . Make sure you stop by the booth and show your support and also try to donate to Ogf so that it can continue to be a great part of the Ohio fishing comunity .

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

We are really looking forward to this.
    It should be a great opportunity to meet many current and new OGFers.

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

HAHA. Closer than I thought Shake ;) I'll be visiting you guys :D CAG is 1304 ;)

6. ShakeDown

Right on!

Hmmm...what kinda stunts can we pull on the CAG guys.....:D

All we ask, is that no corn touches our booth!

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Shake......I might need you for a demonstration ;) Just don't be "corn" or "boilie" shy :D

8. I marked my calendar to make it down there this year (hopefully crossing fingers). I have never been to the show but have thought about it every year but just never made concrete plans.

So what kind of things can we expect to see from the OGF booth down there? Or is that not going to be exposed to entice everyone to show up?

I looked at the list of seminars and exhibitors. Wow, what a long list of exhibitors! And many of the seminars look of interest to me. I can see that I will have to plan most of the day to get through.

9. JBJ

JBJ

I've added it to my calendar too. Cool. Something to look forward to in February!

10. ShakeDown

Brian...that part we haven't figured out yet. We just got the space confirmation, and after the Hawg Fest we'll shift gears and start planning what we'll do. We will be going all out for this, so it should be exciting!

I've gone to the show the past few years, since Hart Productions took it over. They've done WONDERS with it, and it's a sweet show.

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Shake,

Looking forward to visiting the OGF booth. I agree.....Chip Hart does great things with their works.

12. That's my birthday weekend!!! Everyone can just leave their gifts at the booth and I will pick them up there. :D

Seriously if I can help out at all let me know, I know work will be slower then (hopefully) but I'm not sure about school till that time comes Just let me know if I can be of any help

We should have OGF shirts and hats to sell also

13. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Getting Close Don't Forget To Come Out And See OGF And All The Other Great Fishing Items.........

14. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Looking forward to meeting a few more guys and gals there. I'll be stopping by. Only a month or so away. Yipee!

15. Just got back from the Cleveland boat show. It was a pretty nice show, a lot of dealers and some great looking boats.

Gee -- Them Rangers are pricey.

I almost got the deal completed in Cleveland. Got the motor up graded ( 10 hp)
    but couldn’t get the Crestliner dealer to throw in a boat cover.

Looks like I’ll be going to the Columbus boat show.

I’ll be sure to stop by and say hello.

I have a question – Dose anyone know if there will be a Crestliner dealer at the show?

16. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Pike, I checked the list of vendors and didn't see a crestliner liasted. But If I remember right they have been there in the past several other boats like crestliners will be there though. Stop by and introduce yourself. We are at booth #1302

17. Hey Dale, post a schedule of who's manning the booth when, so if guys want to stop by for captroger's autograph, they'll know when he'll be there.

I'm bringing a nice, new Crayola for my autograph session. LOL

18. Is there enough room at the booth for all of us members to mill around and tell fish stories ? Might need a bigger booth. :D

19. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Make room for the "Reels" :D
    We will be down there Friday - Sat, or even possibly Sunday... Anyone else staying at a hotel? Where are you staying?
    Marcia

20. ShakeDown

Right on. We look forward to seeing everyone down there...we're really pumped about this, and it should be a lot of fun.

On another note, if you want a "sneak peek" at the promo vid we're working on (this is a rough draft right now, and prolly will need a little cleaning up before it's final) but take a look if you have the bandwidth (20mb mpeg dload, so dialup users beware).

http://64.5.36.97/ogf.mpg

Some recognizable faces in there ;)