close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Bassmaster Classic Meeting Spot

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Action, Feb 3, 2005.

1. What do you guys think about having a place to cross paths at the Classic this year ? I'm sure there will be allot of members there that week and we still have plenty of time to come up with a spot.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I think it would be a great idea. I am not for sure that I will go, but I plan on it for now!

3. We are going Friday-Sunday. We have a room booked at the Courtyard at Marriott on Saturday night.

4. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I'll defiently be there for atleast 2 days. we're gonna take the boat up, is anyone else?

5. For you guys/gals who aren't from the 'burgh or been there often, just a few places of interest you should see when you're there. A. You have to see the view from Mount Washington or Olive on the South side. Take the inclines to the vistas for a truly amazing view of downtown at night. B. Go eat at Primanti brothers in the Strip District. Great sandwiches! C. The new stadiums downtown are a site to see too.

Pittsburgh is like a second home for me, not sure how I ended up being a Cleveland fan. The people in the 'Burgh are definitely good people. I think having the Classic there will be great. I'll be there everyday, and probably staying at my folks' place in Steubenville.

Eric

6. Primanti Brothers, The old french fry burger sandwich :rolleyes: Pitt is a cool city though. I'm going to look on the site at where the weigh in is and look for a good close meeting spot next time i'm up there.

7. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I know Marshall and I talked abuot going to the weigh-in and the exhibition/sport show they are going to have in conjunction.

8. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I was going to ask where the classic was this year but Warpath answered that for me.
    What particular body of water? Ohio River, all three rivers or some area lake?

9. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I'll be there at least one day, hopefully two.

10. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I talked to Iconnelli last year in the Dicks at Robinson Town Center which is right by the Pitt airport, he was there promoting the classic. He said they could fish all three rivers and the only limitation was they could go no farther than the Montgomery locks on the Ohio which gives them 3 or 4 pools to fish on the Ohio.