Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only live 21 minutes from Turtle. Just found out the exact time tonite. What a great bunch of people out there. I haven't posted much on here, but have kept track of the site for about a year now. Don't know what else to say about OGF but my hat's off to everyone who dedicated the time to come up here for this event. The fishing is easy right now to get a limit of fish, and if you are new to it or have had trouble in the past catching fish, I would really suggest trying to find time to make it up to Turtle this weekend and mention OGF. People will bend over backwards to help someone catch some fish. Everyong was great and it was nice to put a face to a name. I think everyone limited easily today, and some fished all day and brought in 50+ walleye. Stinks can only keep 4 at times like this. Anyhow, my hats off to OGF. You people are top notch!

Dave and Bud/tenrds

·
Administrator
9,450 Posts
I was out there late this afternoon... Short Drift, Chippewa and Pigsticker nailed them. I was by myself... ended up with 3, lost 2 at the boat and had a ton of missed bites.

Going back in the AM for more "torture". :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts