close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Angler of the Month: September 2007

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Sep 3, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Cisco Fishing Systems presents:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

September 2007
    Angler: Luredaddy
    Muskie​

OGF congratulates our September 2007 Angler of the Month, Luredaddy brought to you on behalf of Cisco Fishing Systems. Photos are selected straight from our member galleries and voted on by OGF staff to select the Angler of the Month. The selected entry each month gets a FREE Team OGF vinyl sticker, courtesy of that month's sponsor.​

[​IMG]

2. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Congradulations luredaddy! :) WB

3. Great Job Luredaddy, You are the Muskie King ! Did anyone ever tell you your not supposed to catch a Muskie(s) everytime you go fishing :D ;)

4. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Very well deserved award. Congratulations Luredaddy!

5. Justin S

Justin S c-ya on the water

congrats and well deserved, you certinally have got that down to a science

6. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Congrats luredaddy
    Just got from your home lake . First time there. I was looking for ya . I got to shake that hand and hope some of your skills rub off on me.

7. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

good catch but next month is the angler gunna be something besides a muskie fisherman? b/c the last 2 months have been muskies. js-Again nice muskie!

8. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Great job John!!! You are definately on fire this year. I hope the fall bite is just as good if not better for you:)

9. Nice catch! Congrats !

10. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Way to go LD!! Jet ski season is almost behind you..the only commotion will be the thrashing muskies!!

11. Nice JOB on AOM.... well deserved IMO!

Frank

12. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

congratZ!!!!!

flash--------------------------out

13. WOW! What a surprise!! THANK YOU!!!! To put the pursuit of the Musky into perspective, another fishless day today, six hours on the water. I hope I have helped some of you, in the pursuit of this elusive fish. This is a GREAT site, because of the people.
    John

14. Congrats to the future fisherman of the year! Way to go again John.

15. Not only has he put his time on the water but here as well! Congrats Man!:B

16. Way to go John!!!!!!!!!

17. Nice job luredaddy!! you are probably one of the greatest helps for danadelman and I. You have steered us in the right direction regarding muskies and it has been paying off for us.....well deserved and congratulations!!

Lee

18. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

great job and well deserved:D