close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Official PRE OGF Crappie Open SMACK Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 28, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

(It seemed like it was getting crampped in the Crappie Open Thread plus it was really meant for info on the tourney & people to register , I figured I'd start a new thread, for some friendly trash talk)

I'm really needing some suggestions on how to spend my $ that I'll be getting from winning the tourney. I guess since I HAD to have a partner, I should make sure Bubba gets part, right? I know that I dont really need him, but felt sorry for the guy, as he needs to learn from a Crappie Fishing ICON like myself. :D

Heck I may even be able to help out with the event a little. I'm sure I'll probally have more then enough 9+inch slabs in the boat by 10AM or so to win.

Does anybody have a suggestion for a place to go hang out after the tourney? If I feel nice, I may buy everyone something to drink afterwards. ;) , well except for Catking. I'm staying FAR AWAY , geesh I got the curse from just a phone call, I cant imagine what would happen to me if I got close to him. :p

Well anyways I better go, gotta get all my crappie tackle together.

Oh wait I know...... I'll bring my cat equipment w/ me to the tourney. Once, I get bored of catching Crappie, I could always catch some cats.

2. H2O Mellon

Dale,

How good are you at keeping cut shad on a hook? I may need you help! :eek:

3. I'm not fishing the tourney but this is how I see it. :rolleyes:

Catking makes one cast and, one crappie. :)

Catking makes another cast and, you guessed it. Still, one crappie. :confused:

Catking makes another hundred cast and.................. One crappie. :eek:

On second thought, I just might decide to fish that tourney.

Just kidding Rick, as everyone knows you plan to fish with Cane Pole just to level the field.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Cut shad? Never thought of that. Do crappie like cut shad :D You get your boat load of 9" slabs. We'll bring in or 10" slabs :eek:

5. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

old fluffy its going to take bigger then 10" try 13"-15"..... :D

6. H2O Mellon

They call me..... The Crappy King Fisherman, becasue well, huh I'm a crappy fisherman. Get it? Crappy, not Crappie, but Crappy. Ha, I crack myself up.-Gotta do something to keep me busy, sure as heck 'aint doing it by catching catfish!

7. H2O Mellon

You know your a catfisherman, when the SMALLEST hooks you have in your posession are 1/0.! I'm not kidding, I've got a few bluegill hooks in my sons tackle bag, but the smallest hooks I can find in all my stuff are 1/0!

8. why would you need anything smaller then a 1/0 for crappie? I'm going with some of my 5/0's

9. catking

catking Banned

shortydrift knows DA KING !!! all to well.... Cane pole it will be ,gotta play fair. Then I won't feel bad takin all the money :cool: Figure first place and biggest fish will do ................. :cool: .....THE CATKING !!!

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

mellon,just save a few of those 9 inchers for cat bait.no sense takin' them to the scales and embarrassing yourself :rolleyes: :p :D

11. 9 inch slabs wont cut it at most scales! lol Bubba has the baits, and Im sure he'll hold your hand Brian.I still have a hard time seeing you two in a boat together. You got a spit can in there somewhere I presume? Thats bubs trick to gettin fish in the boat. Glenn

12. H2O Mellon

Thats 9+ inc Crappie guys, so bring your 10's Bubba & I will limit out on Fish Ohio 16inchers. I'll start accepting application for those who would like to sign & witness my Fish Ohio Applications, becasue I do plan on having a few on the 23rd!!!!!

13. SIGH... how I wish this wasn't in Gobbler season...
    I can talk some smack with the best of them...

14. catking

catking Banned

Most just talk about catchin, DA KING !!! just catches...............How's that JimmydaCat ............... :cool: