close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

off to Dubai... i'm soooo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Jun 26, 2007.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'm sooo not looking forward to this.. :(
    my current work maybe expanding its distribution points, and Dubai came up in the conversation.. looks like the dood may move me to Dubai for awhile.. maaan.. i dunno if i can take this move or not.. i don't mind the heat that much, but they are talking about the temps in 45C-50C at times.. :eek: looks like i may have to invest in some kinda cooling suit ..
    heck, if there are no fishin hole there i ain't goin'.. :p ............... unless they make me a greeat offer.. LOLOL.
    i been workin my tail off for awhile now.. hopefully i can get a break to go fishin soon.. maaan.. i need my slime fix baaadly.. :D
    peace out doooods..

2. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Well hopefully it pays off.
    Good luck at Dubai AK.

3. Been to Dubai 2x........if GOD were to give the world an enema - that's where he'd stick the hose.

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

apparently, you have never been to naples....;)

sorry to hear that crappielooker, make sure theres a fishing hole

5. good luck on the job Ak;)

6. crappielooker

they better gimme more than an awesome deal to go now then.. :D i would really settle for women fanning and cooling me down with sponges all day, along with the $$$ of course..
    i'll be heading there in a few weeks to look around..

7. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

GOOD ONE LOL!

8. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

say hello to M.J. weeheehee. besides they do have indoor snow skiing,get a pt job there to keep cool.

9. Yes, I have......twice.

I was saving Naples for a comment regarding the female anatomy involving "flushing out" and "a hose" - and I'll leave it at that.

10. TheSonicMarauder

TheSonicMarauder Yes i slept on the couch

dubai is full of rich folk... if yer an exotic sports car junkie like me...... take a camera......... however... it is mostly desert except for the fact that it sits on the persian gulf......the only freshwater around there will most likely be in yer bath tub... so take yer saltwater gear :D..... they need to send you back here from time to time man.... the outing this year was fun but it was missing that special something ;)

11. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Good to hear from you doood! Good luck with the job!

12. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Good luck AK.
    Make sure they have internet there too. Hate to go that long without hearing from you.
    Thanks for the update and keep us informed.

13. crappielooker

dubai folks ain't that rich, but the investors who are living are different story.. i would be glad to take some of their $$ home with me though.. :D
    i'll be heading there next month.. all i need are women and some scotch whisky.. :D

14. Great to hear from you AK. Don't feel too bad man, it has been very hot here too. In the mid 90's. Too hot to fish under threat of severe storms. (that never show up) stupid jerks.

Anyway, if you get a chance send some pictures bro. How's the dog doing there in the heat?

Steve