close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Off to ALum. Thanks

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

We are going to Alum. Thanks for all you help guys.
    We will leave a Report when back.

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

The suspense is killing me ;)

3. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

I'm waiting too. all weekend at alum and no eyes. Think I'll try at night this weekend

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

I got 2 sunfish lol and Micro got a crappie. WOW. Saw to 2-3lb bass swimming by but could get them to hit. When the rain hit all the fish shut off. From seeing allot ot gills to none. Dropped a live nightcrawler in front of a black crappie and it just turned away, a couple fish did that.
    Might be back out there Friday.

5. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

yea he also forgot to tell you he hit me in the back of the head with his lure, he went for a BIG cast and the wind was very strong and the wind caught it and SMACK, now i have like a 1 inch welt on the back of my head and the other thing is he whipped it so hard it cracked the skin, it looks like a little cut! lol but is was cool, yea i hope to get out there again Friday, you guys don't know how bad i want to get a Muskie!!!!

6. fishinking

fishinking G0 Bucks!

did ya'll fish below the Dam?

7. Bubba bass bigfoot

Yep. I was going for some cats also, and nothing. Really wanting to get back out Friday. We were going to go to a bank that looked good for bass there was allot fo cover. When we started over lighting got bad (Ground lighting) so wes stuck around the car.

8. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

9. Bubba bass bigfoot

lol. Do you want me to go into great detail. Water color, Air temp. What we used and all that lol.

10. fishinking

fishinking G0 Bucks!

Good idea not straying to far away, goodluck if you get back there on Friday! :B

11. Bubba bass bigfoot

12. 01mercLS

01mercLS It's Fishing not catching

If your going to fish alum for cats, go to howard rd area. You'll thank me later.

13. Bubba bass bigfoot

Not sure if we will be cat'n, will keep it in mind.

Thanks.

14. fishinking

fishinking G0 Bucks!

No report yet, the fish must be on fire over there tonight!

15. Bubba bass bigfoot

We did ok. Got out around 12 fished till 4. I got 1 Rock bass, 6 Smallies and a Green Sunfish. Micro 7 Smallies 5 Green Sunfish and 4 Gills. Smallies were about 7-10 inchs.

Then we went to a pond and fished fot 2 hours, Micro Fly fished, got around 10 gills, i bassed and got one along with a green and my first fish on a fly rod it was a small gill along with another on a grub. The water in the pond was real LOW, the bass were all deep and left the banks be. The gills were hitting hard, but all my stuff was to big. That little fly was just right.