Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a jeep that has the rear end locked lifted and brand new tsls 31 9.50 15 on new black steel wheels . It is a 5 speed and has a 4 litter . It runs great 190000 miles with a new motor 40 some thousand . I have never drove it on the street always trailer it but it could be street legal . looking to get 1850 or best offer.she is no beauty queen she has had several trips to welsville this thing has to go no time to play with it and no were to store anymore . located in canton ohio

·
Registered
535 Posts
Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I have a jeep that has the rear end locked lifted and brand new tsls 31 9.50 15 on new black steel wheels . It is a 5 speed and has a 4 litter . It runs great 190000 miles with a new motor 40 some thousand . I have never drove it on the street always trailer it but it could be street legal . looking to get 1850 or best offer.she is no beauty queen she has had several trips to welsville this thing has to go no time to play with it and no were to store anymore . located in canton ohio
i wish i had some cash ,,, im looking for a new wellsville rig!!,

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
look guys i know this thing isnt half of what billonthehills amigo but it would still make a great vehicle . looking to trade or sell make offer interested in guns or hunting supplies

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
any deals involving handguns and firearms not permitted here,should be done privately,and not in this forum.
thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts