close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Odnr...fish Ohio Pins

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by husky hooker, Mar 10, 2005.

1. called columbus today and was told they started sending the certs last week and next week hope to start sending reg pins. then they will start working on the master pins and certs..... :rolleyes:

2. I got my first certificate last week. It's kind of funny though because I sent all four of my certificates in on the same day in the same envelope. If the state wanted to save money you would think they could send all the certificates back in one envelope. :rolleyes: :confused:

3. yea , you d think so. i did the same and got 3 back waiting for the 4th and master

4. Sent in six last year and got four back of which two were duplicates. :rolleyes: Sent them an E-Mail two months ago and no reply. :rolleyes: Also sent one in this year mid January and nothing to date. :rolleyes: .................................................... :p

5. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Oh come on guys! It's only one thing wrong with that kind of thinking. It makes sense! :D

6. ya know ya have to send them in before jan 1st.if there this years id hold up on sending them now,they got there hands full. :D

7. Maybe they can buy more stamps sooner using the parking fee monies :mad:

8. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

I dont think they can send all of them in one envelope. The certificate IS the envelope :rolleyes:

9. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

Hey guys - what are these certs you're talking about?

10. with each ohio award pin you recieve a certificate showing what kind of fish you caught and where you got it.