Odds and Ends for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Salmonid, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

First is a Midland 74-250 NOAA handheld Weather radio.
    Radio works fine, uses 2 AA batteries, it has a charging jack but I do not have the charger for it, it comes with the owners manual and allows you to pre program up to 7 different specific NOAA locations of weather stations, i had one in Dayton, 1 on the Ohio River and one up near Zanefield. $15 or $20 shipped

[​IMG]

Next is a pair of 3 ton Jack Stands still in the box, never been opened, $15 and wont ship because of weight

[​IMG]

Next is a 13" Pedestal base for a johnboat, brand new, I never used it on the Smurf boat, bought a few years back Price $15 or 20 Shipped

[​IMG]

Last is a TSC Spare tire holder for your boat or trailer, when I bought it for my old boat, it didnt quite fit the way I wanted it and its been sitting here ever since, Price $20 or $25 shipped

[​IMG]

In located in Dayton and would meet within 25 miles or so if we could find a convienient time to do it.

Cash or paypal only

Salmonid

2. Fish_Heads

Fish_Heads Never enough time......

0   0   0

PM sent to you............

3. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

I am also adding an Abu 5000, older in good shape works great, a few scratches on the top stickers but other then that works great, loaded w/ Viscios 20 lb Lime green co-polymer, (great stuff)
    Asking $35 ,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, Salmonid

4. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

Reel, Pedestal and Spare tire carrier are pending payment.
    Thanks guys!
    Salmonid