close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Octoberfest Zinzinnati-

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catking, Sep 17, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

If you all like Bratts, metts, potato pancakes, Goetta & all the rest of the German foods and beer GALORE, along with live bands, this largest German Festival in North America, and second only to Munich Germany, is this weekend in Cincinnati. Great food & Great entertainment. DA CATKING !!!

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

king where is this at, lookin for something to do and that might be it... besides if were in natti, we might as well check out BPS, shh dont tell the mouse. better go to bps first cause with a buzz and a credit card with the sky as the limit, i might just go for the gold...

sowbelly

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

sow..you think about going down there?? if so, gimme a holler.. ;) trying to keep the mouse away from the stores around BPS should be fun for you.. goood luck trying to find parking.. :D
    king..is the fest. down by the river or downtown?? :)
    pass the bier pleease!!

4. I would really like to make the Oktober Fest. But I can't because I will be out there not catching the trophy fish. :p

5. crappielooker

oh..by the way there's Octoberfest here in german village next weekend..too bad i'll be in chicago..

6. catking

catking Banned

It's on Fifth Street........ They close the whole freakin place down, so if you travel south to Cincinnati, just take the 5th street exit and follow the signs. Cincinnati is easily navigated. The hours are 11 am to midnight Saturday & 11 am to 10 pm Sunday. GREAT TIME ;) Did I tell ya about the sweets??? cream puffs, Strudel, pastries galore :eek: Here's the hotline for info (513) 579-3191.....DA KING !!!

7. crappielooker

daang..i'm there!!..since i'll be missing the ones in my backyard..:D
    king..you going??