close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

October Trout Fishing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Uncle Wes, Nov 2, 2004.

1. I've had the opportunity to take a few folks out fishing this October some of them hooked up with there first trout ever and some landed their biggest trout ever hope you enjoy them.
    [​IMG]
    Hannah my fishing partners daughter her biggest ever

[​IMG]
    Hannah and myself we had a double header that evening

[​IMG]
    My fishing partner Steve Buckner

[​IMG]
    The neighbor boy CJ with his biggest of his life until that evening he had only caught one trout in his life.

[​IMG]
    Tim one of the winners of the go fishing with Uncle Wes contest he had only caught one trout in his life up until that day.

[​IMG]
    Jennys second trout

[​IMG]
    And of course a couple more of myself so you didn't think I was a slacker

[​IMG]
    Good thing Buckner can fish because he sure can't take a picture

[​IMG]
    It was chilly out that day

Hope you enjoyed the pics.

2. October 31st last day of trout season it was a cold morning wind blowing off of the snow covered mountain, occasional rain storms and if that wasn't enough a good hail storm to keep us on our toes but before we called it a day I put 4 small cutts in the boat and my partner put this beauty in the boat the first fish of the day. Of course after we call it a day the sun comes out and warms up, but with a fish like this it made for a great day and a perfect ending to the season.
    [​IMG]