October 19th Megabass Open

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by alumking, Oct 8, 2008.

1. We Already Have A Good Amount Of Entry's And The Fishing Is Getting Awsome. I Had At Least 15lbs Last Night Fall Patterns Are Kicking Inn! Dont Miss Out Get Your App In For A Good Number. ALUM CREEK CAN BE AWSOME THIS TIME OF YEAR!

Thanks To All Who Have Supported In The Past Hope To See You At This Event.

Jami Norman

2. wow 15lbs, was that 5 fish??? 5 3lbrs!!!!!!! smallies or lms?

3. I had 2 smallys over 4 and missed some other giants. This weekend we will have some colder weather and hopefully a little breezy to get those fish fired up. Last weekends high pressure and hot temps slowed things down quite a bit.

4. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

How did the tourney go Jami? Skies could not have been brighter!

5. Wow Jami you definitely know how to catch those Alum smallmouth. Amazing! One day I hope to be as good as you at getting those big bags of smallies out there...nice job!

6. I'm curious as to the results of the tourney too. Alum bass have been waaaaayy off for me this year and I was wondering if it was just me or a general trend.....

7. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

8. SORRY GUYS I HAVE BEEN GETTING READY FOR KY/BARKLEY FISH OFF.
    BUZZ BAIT WON THE TOURNAMENT 50 YRDS FROM ME. FISHING WAS BRUTAL THE BAROMETER WAS REALLY HIGH.
    WE HAD 53 TEAMS AND FISHED FROM APPROX 8AM-4PM. 8.6 OR 8.7 WON 4 FISH AND SECOND PLACE WAS REALLY CLOSE BEHIND HIM. 2CD PLACE HAD A 3.33 FOR BB A 530.00 CATCH. SORRY GUYS I DO NOT HAVE THE NAMES IN FRONT OF ME. HAD A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS AND HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE DUCK HUNTERS WE TOLD ALL FISHERMAN TO STAY 400 YRDS AWAY FROM ANY DUCKHUNTERS TILL 10:300 AM WHEN MOST ALL OF THEM HAD LEFT. WE FED EVERYONE DOGS AND CHIPS AND POP AND HERE ARE THE PAYOUTS.
    1ST 1,150
    2CD 500 + 530BB= 1,030
    3RD 400
    4TH 350
    5TH 200
    6TH 100
    7TH 75
    WE THANK ALL WHO FISHED I AM PROUD TO HAVE ALL OF YOU.

THIS EVENT WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY WWW.KNOXMARINE-LTD.COM AND KRIEGERFORD.COM

THANKS, JAMI NORMAN