close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ocean city md/bethany beach de. fishing...

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by 'Rude Dog, Jun 8, 2007.

1. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

leaving tommorrow , goint to stay in bethany beach de., will post results, tackle shops showing bluefish, sea trout, stripers, flounder all hitting, along with a few sharks. will post results. 'Rude Dog

2. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

good luck! That's where my family is from, I"ve vacationed there for my entire life. Fishing is always great hope you have a good time, if you like good sushi try the cultured pearl in bethany my cousin worked there for years.

3. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

finally made it to the surf today with the boy- not a good day, but didn't get skunked, either- was threatened with storms- severe electrical storm to the north in rehobeth, caught a 19" striper at 3 r's beach access- going out again early tommorrow- old inlet bait and tackle is the real deal- good info, bait, rigs, etc- genuinely good guys!!! put me on the fish, but the fish just werent biting- bluefish, kingfish, stripers all hitting on the surf, btw, they are catching summer flounder in the bay directly in front of our condo- should have brought my boat- definately will next year!!! 'Rude Dog

4. Dog,
    We have a place on the beach in Lewes, just north of Rehoboth. I kayak the area around Cape Henlopen and do real well on flounder, blues, stripers, and trout. If you get tired of soaking bait and or catching too many skates and dogfish, give plugging a jigging a try (Hint: Indian River Inlet at night for stripers!)