close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ocala Fl.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ARGEE, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Anyone Know Any Guides Or Have Info On Fishing The Ocala Fl.area?i Was There In 1999,.hired A Guide And He Was Drunk By 10am And Outa Gas By Noon..then He Told Me He Wont Fish For Bass On Their Beds..went To His House And Had 30 Bass Over 10lbs,on His Wall..i Didnt Believe It Till I Saw It..i Still Have The Pictures..im All Catch And Release Myself.i Think I Ate A Lm Bass 1 Time Then Never Ate Another...

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I can't believe you drove your guide to drinkin-are you that bad?

3. NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.. :p :D ...

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Argee, what's the point? You going there soon? If so, PM me, I know many guides.

5. I don't know any guides in the area but I can ask around this evening.... I'll let you know tomorrow...

You looking for a Bass Guide, right? What water do you want to fish? Rodman, lake george, harris chain???

let me know

Jason

6. I Was Thinking Stick Marshes For Bass..i Fished Rodman But Didnt Get Any 10lb.bass//which Place Has A Better Chance Of Catching A 10#pounder?

7. I talked to my buddy last night.. he is going to get the number for a guide he knows. This guy will be able to direct you where to go.

If you want to have a blast doing the inshore saltwater thing, you need to contact billy henderson, I think his website is www.plugsandslugs.com he builds his own boats, they run in less than 4" of water!!!

8. Ok Stinky,thanks..i Will Look Into His Web Site...