o.j. guilty

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Oct 4, 2008.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

took some time,but the juice finally got juiced:)
    guilty on kidnapping and other charges.johnny couldn't be there to pull him out of the fire this time.i'd like to see the max,but under the circmstances we might have to settle for the 15 year minimum.but the judge has a tough reputation,so maybe she'll stick it to him.
    ironic that the verdict came down 13 years to the day,from his aquittal on murder charges.

2. corndawg

corndawg Go Bulldogs!!!

Karma baby!!! !% :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

3. LMAO!!!

Ironic that the verdict came down 13 years to the day,from his aquittal on murder charges. Well 13 is O.J.'s lucky # hehehe.......

4. You were reading my mind.

5. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

I'm pretty sure if I got away with killing 2 people I would never leave my house again. How stupid can one man be? KARMA indeed!

6. What goes around , comes around !! Finally, justice is served.

7. In a word....GOOD!!
    Mike

8. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

Maybe he can find the real killers behind bars since he wasn't able to find them on golf course across the country.

9. Hey look they are already giving him special treatment while he is being held waiting sentencing in the county jail. Why not throw him in with the rest of the low lifes right off the bat?. Anything short of life is to good for him. I will believe it after I see what he gets, until then my guess he will win the appeal. Strip him of anything of value, turn it all over to his previous victims. Throw him in prison and throw the key away.