close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

O-h-i-o

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by 2talltim, Aug 12, 2005.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

gettin closer boys and girls im gettin buckeye fever 3 more weeks till kick off

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

Go Blue!!
    Go Blue!!
    Go Blue!!
    Go Blue!!
    Go Blue!!
    Go Blue!!

3. Best way to get a Michigan alumni off your porch ? Pay him for his d**n pizza.

4. What's the difference between a Michigan fan and a Carp?

One is a bottom feeding scum sucker, and the other is a fish.... ;)

5. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Man that is really low, comparing a carp and a Meat-chicken fan. You have to remember the carp is a far more advanced species! :D

6. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Go Bucks!!

7. GIN FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!! GO BUCKS!!!!!!!

8. Don't they teach you OSU boys how to spell? Gin? Ha-Ha!

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

10. I think the Buckeyes are in for a really great year ... if they can all get weekend passes out of the slammer at the same time.

11. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

GO BUCKS! ;)

Bring on Texas and Michigan....I live for this stuff!!!!! :D

12. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i'v heard tickets for the texas game are going for as much as $1600 EACH DAMN!!! I'll sit at home and watch it on the big screen SWEET!! I cant wait

13. cant wait for this season man. we got the best linebackers in the country and probably the best linebacker A.J Hawk. Santonio Holmes and Ginn are gonna be exciting to watch. And Smith should start when hes back from his suspension.

14. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

time to change the old avatar dale jr. is lettin me down lets see what the buckeyes do

15. I'm a Bucks fan myself, but I don't think Ginn can make it through the season without an injury. Unless he beefed up some during the offseason his size, especially in the legs, he won't last a full season in the Big 10.

16. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

ginn has added some weight this year.he's not running track amymore and putting on some pounds for football.he was asked during an interview if the added weight had slowed him down and all he said was not at all!
    it oughta be a real good year in the big 10.

17. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

Is there any Michigan fans on this site besides me???

18. 2talltim - If they are really going for $1600 each, I'll make you a deal and sell you a pair with a parking pass for $1600. I like to watch the games, but for that kind of cash the wife would just have to get over it!

It should be a very interesting year in the Big 11 - at least the top half of the league anyway.

19. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

sorry im tapped out.....that is just the rumer mill i heard...i checked ebay there are pairs on there for 1200-1300....still to rich for my blood