Now I'm excited

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by River Anglin, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Who says you can't catch bass right now? This big mouth hit a spinner on my 2nd cast. Public water in Miami County. Good sign for my first time out this year!

[​IMG]

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Thats a nice chunker! Guess the ppl who didnt get out missed out. Good For U!!!

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

that is a nice fish! congrats.

4. nice! did you get any measurments

5. No, I just put it right back in the water. The photo makes it look a little bigger than it was. I'd guess it was about 3 1/2 lbs and 18 inches or so. Plenty big enough to make my day :)

6. Tall cool one

Tall cool one strictly flyfishing

I don't think anyone said you can't catch right now. Any angler worth his hooks knows the early season is the best time to hook the biggest bass of the year.After a winter of starvin those big hens will be feasting in prep for the spawn,TC1

7. xmatthewx

xmatthewx facebook.com/xmsdx8

that's a nice fish. i got out last night and pulled in this little guy. i took the picture with my phone, so i didn't have a flash or anything and had to hold it up against the sky so it could be seen. [​IMG]

8. You've been a busy dude lately. That background looks familiar with the bank and transformers. Wish I could guess where you've been fishing.

(This is intended for XMatthewX below)

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

That's a lunker, grats to you and grats to you doing it where you did it, I recognize the place :)

10. JPfishing

JPfishing go fishing

Haha, yes, nice meeting you RA. That bass looks a lot nicer on photo than it did from the other side of the pond. :B

11. xmatthewx

xmatthewx facebook.com/xmsdx8

yeah man, i try to get out as much as possible, and even then it never seems to be enough.

12. chrsvic

chrsvic Biggest Member

That looks like the one i lost on a Zara Spook there back in November! I think i know where u caught it, my lips are zipped.