close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Now I'm excited

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by River Anglin, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Who says you can't catch bass right now? This big mouth hit a spinner on my 2nd cast. Public water in Miami County. Good sign for my first time out this year!

[​IMG]

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Thats a nice chunker! Guess the ppl who didnt get out missed out. Good For U!!!

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

that is a nice fish! congrats.

4. nice! did you get any measurments

5. No, I just put it right back in the water. The photo makes it look a little bigger than it was. I'd guess it was about 3 1/2 lbs and 18 inches or so. Plenty big enough to make my day :)

6. Tall cool one

Tall cool one strictly flyfishing

I don't think anyone said you can't catch right now. Any angler worth his hooks knows the early season is the best time to hook the biggest bass of the year.After a winter of starvin those big hens will be feasting in prep for the spawn,TC1

7. xmatthewx

xmatthewx facebook.com/xmsdx8

that's a nice fish. i got out last night and pulled in this little guy. i took the picture with my phone, so i didn't have a flash or anything and had to hold it up against the sky so it could be seen. [​IMG]

8. You've been a busy dude lately. That background looks familiar with the bank and transformers. Wish I could guess where you've been fishing.

(This is intended for XMatthewX below)

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

That's a lunker, grats to you and grats to you doing it where you did it, I recognize the place :)

10. JPfishing

JPfishing go fishing

Haha, yes, nice meeting you RA. That bass looks a lot nicer on photo than it did from the other side of the pond. :B

11. xmatthewx

xmatthewx facebook.com/xmsdx8

yeah man, i try to get out as much as possible, and even then it never seems to be enough.

12. chrsvic

chrsvic Biggest Member

That looks like the one i lost on a Zara Spook there back in November! I think i know where u caught it, my lips are zipped.