close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

November 2008 meeting of The Ohio Smallmouth Alliance

Discussion in 'Bass Discussions' started by Eugene, Nov 10, 2008.

1. I'm not certain where to stick this to best reach the potentially interested. Is there a technique to cross link a single thread to several forums? Whether there is or not, here's what I'd like y'all to know:

7:00 pm, 20 November 2008 at Gander Mountain, 2644 Taylor Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 will find the excellent Joe Cornwall speaking to TOSA on seeking hybrid stripers on the Ohio River. A little autumnal attention to a real (and potentially real big) bass (i.e., wipers, of course) should be excellent diversion from our favored centrarchid with a bassy moniker (i.e., smallmouth, of course). Joe is a past officer of TOSA, author of the excellent text Fly Fishing Warm Water Rivers, and the man behind the excellent FlyFishOhio.com site. This will be an excellent pre-holiday presentation. Don't miss your chance to meet this accomplished Ohio angler! ...And why not get your own copy of his book autographed when you swing by that night?

2. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Eugene,
    You will probably get a lot more exposure for this thread if you put it in 'The Lounge'. I am hoping that my schedule will work out so I can make it out to this event.

-Jason

3. I've posted these notices in the lounge before. I'm always a bit afraid they might get buried amongst all the bigfoot, mystery lion, tasty puffball, and ID my spider/bug threads there.

It would be good to see you at one of our little gatherings one day, Jason.

4. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Eugene,

I'm going to try and make it as well. I'll get ahold of some of the OSU bass fishing club guys and see if we can make it.

5. Groovy, Kevin. Of course, you'll be welcomed.

6. The time is soon. I hope some members here (and at OSU) can make it out for this one.

7. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Shoot, looks like I have to work that night until 9. Hopefully at least one of our OSU members can make it out.