close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Not many posts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LFN, May 17, 2004.

1. LFN

LFN

There does not seem to be many posts on this site! Did everyone go elsewhere?
    Would like to see current reports.
    Lou

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

LFN. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was OGF. If this is a motivational tactic on your part, I don't think it's working.

Why don't you kick things off by posting a report?

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Actually, I just looked at all of our report forums. EVERY forum has posts from today. Dunno what more we can offer you man.

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Lou, I don't understand your concern. We get well over 100 new posts per day on average. If you aren't getting what you are looking for, maybe you should request information related to the area you are looking to fish.

5. I posted reports on both West Branch and Nimisila last night in the NE forum. I know others posted in their respective areas as well. What would you like to know? Maybe a question like "Any fishing reports from_______ out there?" or "How are they hitting at _______?" and see if you get some responses to what you want. A lot of our members post their reports. They may not be where you fish or are interested in fishing, but you have to let us know what your looking for instead of "Gee, not many posts!" and stuff like that. We're doing our best here buddy, but we're not mind readers. ;)

Carl

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hey LFN,

If you are having problems seeing new posts on here, perhaps you need to clear your cookies? Try using the New Posts button on the top toolbar. There are plenty of new posts, reports, etc. each day. If your looking for a particular place, species, method, why not start a post asking that?

Shawn

7. id say u may c a drop in post due to warmer weather and more fishing =less time on line

8. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

This site is wildly succesful. 1300+ members, 100 posts a day and growing and already had a great outing at WestBranch plus many more coming up and the site only started last month. I say the site is A+

PL..........

9. I Agree.i Like The Way This Site Is Set Up W/pics And All..its Awesome......

10. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

LFN, I won't be so kind. It looks like to me that you are just trying to cause some trouble. Why, I don't know; but knock it off. If you have legitimate questions and input then by all means continue to post them here. But if you think you can "slap us across the face" and continue to, think again.

You said that you would like to see some current reports, then post one. I reviewed all of your posts and you have not contributed even one from yourself.
    If you feel you were misunderstood, apologize to the members here, and take more care in wording your posts in the future.
    So far, you have not come across as being friendly. That kind of reputation won't get you much of the help that you say you want in some of your posts.

11. i got your back rumi, i also post as many as i hear or see in the ohio river and se section, coming from a serious bait shop near tappen lake,and some goof off replies. im in giving and so are the others.don t know what your looking for so ask and we will help ya out.......hooker

12. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hey Portage......

Anytime you want to hook up and do some carpin', let me know. I have 2 sets of euro gear, and will be willing to share for the day :)