not in a happy mood

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by trailbreaker, Nov 8, 2008.

1. trailbreaker

trailbreaker river rat

i went into the woods at huestonwoods.. tried to keep with this father and son
    went down a little drop off i slipped and fell on my butt :mad:
    went so far i heard these voices taling real loud i turned around and made it back to my van
    PO"D atleast i met someone who said i can hunt on his land, he said there are big deer
    on his land

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i know i dont.lol:confused:

3. Didja hit your head, too???

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

hmmm interesting?

5. whaaaa??? mebbe you should go to the dr and get checked out, seems your speech has been impedimized

6. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Eriestreamer??? Is that you???

7. I think somebody's been drinking !!!

8. Tom Patrick

Tom Patrick Love To Fish

Lol... that's a good one! Those deer better watch out for trailbreaker. :eek:

9. DarbyMan

DarbyMan Seize the day

My pig Latin is a little off but....I'll give it a whirl.

"I followed a dude and his kid at Hueston Woods. Started down a ravine and fell on my arse. I was mad. I then heard voices talking loud. I went home. Still mad. Someone will let me hunt on their land. There are big deer there."

That's the best I can do fella's.

10. well if falling down is all you got to be mad about then you are in great shape my friend! look on the bright side on just hunting and fishing issues, you didnt sink a boat, loose a rod/reel, fall outa boat n cold water, break a gun, get a stand stolen, loose rights to hunt land, fall outa treestand, get shot at, have someone set a stand up 40yds away from yours, or get chased by yotes. lots of other outdoorsman deal with issues every year all the time. you coulda broke a leg and not been able to even get out to have a chance for any of these other surpising outdoors delights to happen to ya!!!!!!! so cheer up guy!

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

That's a pretty good post right there! :)

Look at it this way, you unlike some of us didn't have to sit inside Saturday hearing your old lady bitching all day! :)

12. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

haha Brian, froze my rear off today - didn't see squat!

13. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

thanks for the laughs guys- this is great. So where the loud voices laughing at you, or with you>? :confused:

14. I hate it when the voices in my head talk so loud I can't hear the deer...;)

15. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Did you buy another gun Mellon?;)

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Nah... I would never buy anything, espically something has costly has a firearm without telling my wife. :) ;)