close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Norwalk Res, any tips for a new guy

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Dan, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Dan

Dan

Just moved to Norwalk and was hoping to get out and fish the reservoir a little bit before I have to start working. I was wondering if anyone could offer some insight on what species are available now and some of the preferred tactics. Thanks!

2. Dan

Dan

Caught acouple decent largemouths on rattle traps.!$

3. bassmanmark

bassmanmark Workin' is for Suckers

Dan call me at 663-5191 and I will tell you about Norwalk Res. I fish there very often. Mark Shope

4. Mark, mind if I give you a call sometime for advice? Thanks.

5. bassmanmark

bassmanmark Workin' is for Suckers

Anyone can call me and ask for information on North Central Ohio Res. Cell # is 419-677-5451 Have fished Norwalk, Wellington, and Beaver Creek a ton along with LaDue. Also have fished Findley,Findlay St. Park, Nimisila, Clearfork, New London, Bucyrus, and Rest Haven a lot.

6. and out of all those places and half a million trips he caught his first fish ever.. a little bluegill :) just kidding mark by the way you still owe me $20.00 we need to get dan in our club next year. so work your magic... :)

7. corkster glad to see your still around. havent heard from ya lately. come to think of it havent heard from mikie fin either?

8. if you need help with the spinnerbait or the buzzbait mark is the man to talk to...lol