close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Norton Marine???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skarfer, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Anybody know what's going on with them? I heard that they were shut down - and will reopen after an overhaul????

Thanks!

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I don't know about shutting down. Maybe they are busy with the boatshow. They usually clear out their inventory and close or reduce hours because they all are up at the IX center.

3. They were not at the Boat Show.
    John

4. sady dog

sady dog sady dog

thats pretty typical. that they are not open it seems to happen every year. call the number and if you can leave a message I would..

5. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

I heard they are shut down as well from a pretty reliable source a friend of mine.

6. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

If they are closed does anyone know of any other Mercury dealers/service centers in the Portage Lakes area?

7. How about that boat dealer on Manhcester Rd. near the McDonalds and the state park entrance? Boatmasters I think it is. The dealer used to sell Lowe's.

8. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Vic's sportcenter, very close to portage. Great guys over there.

9. I stopped in I think in the beginning of Dec. There was a sign in the window that they were going to be closing for the season, I believe Dec. 9th.

10. sady dog

sady dog sady dog

how big a merc you got? can you travel with it off boat or to big?

11. silver shad

silver shad The Walleye Troll

I think there closed for the season .And I think there into boat brokerage got my boat winterized mid december.

12. Noticed as I was going by this morning that they are open now.

13. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Pat's Boats works on Merc. Been told they have one of the best Merc mechanics around. They always treated the Chrysler I used to have great!!!