close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Norton Marine Series

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by goodday, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Anybody fishing this series?

2. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Yes i have fished it for the last couple of years. It is a well run circuit with great people. I chose not to fish it this year because I want to try some of the NOAA series that OGF member Nippiddidee puts on. They sound a lot better to me but the entry cost a little bit more, the paybacks are awesome! I am also not fishing these because I have club tourneys that conflict with the Norton Bass Circuit.

But anyway, the Norton Marine series is a great circuit. Are you fishing it this year?

3. I fished it about three years ago and am pretty sure i'm going too this year. Also, thinking about x-series. From the posts I've read theNOAA payouts look sweet.
    IS there a website with rules/costs?

4. Went to register at norton marine this morning and the tourney's already filled for the year

5. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

they have a capped field?

6. MAKtackle

MAKtackle your REEL friend

NBC (Norton Bass Circuit) has a full field for their first event...I'm not sure about the rest of the season? Midwest, their higher payout tourneys still has openings. Checkout schedule at www.badbasschamps.com