northridge pond cats

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Flathead King 06, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

me and a few buddies went to the pond up the road and did pretty well...we had a few hits to start off the night and then the big boys started...I missed the first one on a bluegill, then the second run, which came on a crappie, produced an 18lb bluecat which was photoed, weighed, and released...had a few more hits on cut bait and curled chubs, then just a little before midnight my buddy's clicker went off and we knew he hooked into a good one...put up a 10 minute fight and finally got it on the bank and it was a 16lb flathead which was also photoed weighed and released, but the good part about it, she was squirting eggs...looks like the flathead population in the pond might be on the rise :D ...anyways here are the pics...the good thing about it all though was we were fishing and watching fireworks!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. man you guys have a hell of a pond there! must be plenty of food for them, they look very healthy and not like most big fish in urban "stocked ponds".:)

3. anyone know why sometimes i can see the pics and sometimes i can't? This one for instance I don't see any pics.

4. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

do they pop up as little blue question marks?...if they do it's because your request/que to upload the images when you click on the link for the thread times out...internet is too slow

5. There is actually nothing, I see !!! a couple blank lines, a solid line and then your signature. Very odd. Oh well.

6. Webman27, You might want to visit www.microsoft.com and make sure you have the latest updates for your windows. Also, check updates for internet explorer as well. Sounds like an "plug-in" / application error, which might be corrected by performing an update with microsoft.

Flathead King 06 - Awesome! Drove by the pond and saw you Tuesday night. Couldn't stop due to plans with the wife, but you've made me into a believer with regards to that pond.

Do you find the bite is better in the evening? I'd like to do some night fishing this weekend.

7. Thanks whiskers I'll have to give that a shot. It's just really weird that on some threads I have no problem at all and then on others I have no issues what so ever. I wonder if it has something to do with how the pictures are attached to the individual threads.