close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

noob on this forum just sayin hey

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by teknical 1tch, Sep 7, 2008.

1. teknical 1tch

teknical 1tch pro-creator

whats up gang. new to this forum wanna say hello and all that jazz. Me and a buddy just started fishin pretty heavy and i got a couple questions. anyone who cares to put in their quick 2 cents feel free to do so and i can assure you the knowledge is much apprecitated.

1. is it worth buying a boat to fish hoover. with the restrictions and what not i would think it would be better to buy a bigger boat for alum. is the fishing in hoover with a boat worth it? or is alum in a nutshell a better place to fish.....

2. if i were looking for a decent boat to get started what would i be looking to spend.

3. where is this damn spillway where these muskies are(prev thread)?

anyways im sure i got more things to ask but i will leave this for now for all you to ponder....

laters richard

2. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

3. alum creek spillway
    2.2000.00 or less for a hoover boat.
    1.alum may be better fishing but for an all around fishing experience u cant beat hoover, no crowds at dock or on lake, good bass and crappie and cats, good saugeye depending on the season. i dislike alum from may 31 thru october 1st. in spring and fall u can take your hoover boat up to alum.