noob on this forum just sayin hey

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by teknical 1tch, Sep 7, 2008.

1. teknical 1tch

teknical 1tch pro-creator

whats up gang. new to this forum wanna say hello and all that jazz. Me and a buddy just started fishin pretty heavy and i got a couple questions. anyone who cares to put in their quick 2 cents feel free to do so and i can assure you the knowledge is much apprecitated.

1. is it worth buying a boat to fish hoover. with the restrictions and what not i would think it would be better to buy a bigger boat for alum. is the fishing in hoover with a boat worth it? or is alum in a nutshell a better place to fish.....

2. if i were looking for a decent boat to get started what would i be looking to spend.

3. where is this damn spillway where these muskies are(prev thread)?

anyways im sure i got more things to ask but i will leave this for now for all you to ponder....

laters richard

2. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

3. alum creek spillway
    2.2000.00 or less for a hoover boat.
    1.alum may be better fishing but for an all around fishing experience u cant beat hoover, no crowds at dock or on lake, good bass and crappie and cats, good saugeye depending on the season. i dislike alum from may 31 thru october 1st. in spring and fall u can take your hoover boat up to alum.