close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

none told me........

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by striperfreak, Apr 30, 2004.

1. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

this is where its at. went to hilliard lake 3 times in the last week. i have never caught so many big largemouth in my life. between two of us we got 2 5lbers, several 4 lbers and over 15 3lbers. would not hit on artificial no matter how hard i try. had to use live bait. think ill try the scioto this weekend and give those bass a rest,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome!
    Glad you found us!

3. rebel

rebel Take a kid fishing today!

Hey Striperfreak, where's hilliard lake at? Never heard of it before? Is this a public or private lake. Been livin here my whole life and never heard of it. Just curious.

4. Glad you found the site...I usually find your posts very helpful and informative.

5. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

thx carper, anyways hilliard lake is that huge pond you see at 270 and hilliard cemetary. i do not think it is public. i imagine all the ponds are hot right now..........

6. Nice job. Those days are real nice!!!!!!!!!

7. Tilesetter

Tilesetter GET THE NET

Yeah your right striperfreak. At least I know the pond in my neighborhood is hot. Over the past couple of days the largemouth have been on fire. Catchin em left and right off of a small white buzzbait. Even the bluegill are killin it. :D