close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nobc Fall Tournaments

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by MMC, Aug 19, 2005.

1. MMC

MMC

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SCHEDULED FIRST EVENT ON SEPTEMEBR 18TH HAS BEEN MOVED TO LAKE MILTON AND THE NOVEMBER 6TH EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PORTAGE LAKES. PLEASE SEE THE REVISED FLIER.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.

The Northeast Ohio Bass Challenge (AKA. Berlin Thursday Nighters) is offering a four tournament fall series. MILTON September 18, Berlin October 1, West Branch October 30, and PORTAGE LAKES November 6.

I have attached a flyer for anyone who is interested. If we get a 20 boat per tournament average the top team in weight for the four tournaments will win free entry fees for all 2006 Berlin Thursday Nighters.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Nice schedule..I'll definitely fish them..Out of curiosity could you explain rule 5. "You will be given a tournament bag if you have fish. Fish brought to the scale in any other bag will be disqualified."
    Thanks.

3. MMC

MMC

Thanks for the reply Goodday. It is pretty tough to try and squeeze in a fall schedule around all the different championships. Then again maybe some guys that didn't qualify for their championships still have some fishing left in them.

As far as rule 5, that is a good question. The rules listed on the flier come from our Thursday Night Berlin events. I am not sure why it made it on the list but it has been on there since I have been around. I will check with the Director and find out if this rule is even enforced anymore.

Hope we can get a nice turn out for this circuit. If we do we will set it up again next year.

MMC

4. you and john do a fine job running tournies i am going to try and make a couple of em and would highly recommend anything you 2 run !!

5. MMC

MMC

Thanks for the kind words Mike. The main thing is good fishing and good people. Your buddy Rick has set me up with a Website. Not much on it yet since we are just getting started but thought you might want the link to check in once and a while.

nobcbass

6. MMC

MMC

Please see original posting for an edited schedule change. We will be switching the lakes of the first and last tournaments to avoid any conflicts with another tournament on Portage lakes September 18th. New download flier available.