close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NOAA West Branch 4/30 $3400!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nipididdee, Apr 26, 2005.

1. As predicted the WB event may be a little lighter than the rest. Still time to join the current field of just 34 for a $3400 first place payout! Each paid spot jumps up the payout of 100% accross the board!

The smaller the field- the better the odds- the bigger the field- the better the payout!

Register here: http://www.dobass.com/2005NOAAWEBFORMS/2005_NOAA_REGISTER.htm

Nip
    www.dobass.com

2. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Come on guys, 1 in 34 people will win $3400! Nipididdee runs a excellant series of tournaments!

3. well my prediction is this will be close to or a full field by sat morning this weather will bring the bite on and this is run first class. 26 more boats will fill the field and its only tuesday so dont wait around to see and get closed out because the field filled all of a sudden get them entrys in and have a chance at a huge payday early in the season!!

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

heard wb is really turning on, bigger bass and total weihts being weighed in

5. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Wish I could come up and fish I am fishing the Mowhawk open on Berlin saturday.

good luck guys

6. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Flipp whats the mowhawk open at Berlin? Whats the entry fee?

7. TeAm_BoAtBoYs

TeAm_BoAtBoYs "Bite Me"

entry fee for the mohawk open is 100$, not sure if u can pay at the ramp, prob can.

Joey Discerni

8. is the mohawk open paying back 100 percent?

9. is the mohawk open paying back 100 percent?

10. whoops sorry about the double post. is mohawk paying $3600 to first place?

11. Ah geeze- now I understand! I gotta call earlier insisting they saw a NOAA event this Saturday at Berlin online!

***Just to avoid additional confusion***

NOAA event #2 is at WEST BRANCH east dam ramp this Saturday 4/30 630a-230p

There is another open event put on by Mohawk Valley this same day at Berlin.
    I have always heard great things about this annual open event by the way.It is not affiliated with the Northern Open Anglers Association.

NOAA is currently paying $3600 to first with 7 more 100 percent checks to follow. Each event returns all entry money to the field the day you fish- no holdbacks.

Anyone interested in starting a new thread for Mohawk? Would be much apprecaited! They gotta payout schedule on $100 entry? ;)

Thanks for the kind words on NOAA previously!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

12. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Yes you can pay at the ramp it is 110 7- 4 at Bonner road ramp. 5 fish Limit.

They usually draw a good turn out. Last year I think they had 50 boats or so.