close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Noaa Mosquito

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Flipp, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Who won and what did it take? thanks

2. $6000 to Barta/Bickerton with low 11lbs - Shirver/Hankins just a shade lower 11lbs- Franks/Engler mid 10

Rest posted this week- Im tired!!! Got lado in early am- Im in bed! Nip

MANY MANY limits brought in- most bags in 7-9lb range- low 10 made money

www.dobass.com

3. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

4. It was a fun tourney today. The bass were quite active and hitting good. I think we ended up with 8.61lbs and near the top 10. It's always the couple that got away! lol Congratz to the winners!

Nip, great tourney and good organization! I'll see you at Berlin.

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

glad to see some fish caught

6. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

7. well thanks to vics sport center and stratos for helping me out of a pinch i got to cash a check for second big bass 3.70. vics set me up with a sweet 1999 stratos 201 with a evenrude 200 horse on it till my new boat come in. the new one is also a stratos with a mercury 250xs on it with all the goodies. after shopping around stratos is hard to beat and so is vics them boys want to sell boats!!the 1999 that vics set me up with is for sale at$ 17,500. it performed very well in the tourny at mosquito!!

8. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Good Job guys Might see you at berlin.

9. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Mikeshookset- Reel Lady and I agree that Vics is a super dealership. We ended up going with a Ranger but really liked everyone at Vic’s and would have loved to purchased a boat from them and would still recommend that anyone in the market for a boat take the time to talk with them before buying. They were full of great information and very helpful. The only thing that was a bit scary about the Mercury xs motors to us was the 1-year warranty. They are high performance motors but we needed a little longer warranty to feel comfortable owning one. Hopefully we will see you out on the water and can check out your new boat.

10. hey reel man feel free to come up and check out the new boat when it come in