Ohio Game Fishing banner

NOAA mosquito 6-21-08

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  RANGER8066 
#1 ·
I know that nip will have the complete rundown on the day but heres the breif weights for the day. 11bs to win a few 10lb bags and then 9lbs all the way down to 8 someting for the Rod Makers gift card. We caught alout of fish but only managed 8lbs 3oz just could not get a big bite:mad: another well run event from the Master Nip.

Mark

#3 ·
Weeds are my enemy!!!:p Coulda,woulda,shoulda...

Appreciate the kind words Ranger-

Update of pics were online early this a.m.- the board weights are on there as well.

www.dobass.com

Big congrats to Steve hatfield and Mark McQuate with over 11lbs. and really cementing their big money wins these past few years. $5800 for this day!

I'm always impressed with consistency- many other teams in top10 epitomize this- Saywells, Glavic/Bastain,Prvonozac,Dixon,Hankins/Shriver and more!

Congrats to all!!!

nip

#5 ·
Fun Day! We fished in sight of Hatfield and McQuate just about all day. I think the four of us knew we would be battl'in.:)
Boated plenty, lost/missed some but that's part of this game.
Got some gas money and a little extra too so no complaints here.
Makes up for that disaster that was Berlin a month ago!

Nip, great show.....again!

#8 ·
http://dobass.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album15&id=62108_050

Peple- you can always go to the homepage and click onto the dobass photohost for results within 24 hrs (if not immediately) there is a picture of the board with names and tallies found within the event itself, above is the direct link to Mosquito...

USUALLY I get the actual dobass webpage for each event within the week...I'm buiding something right now though and living in mud and concrete. My dog likes mud and concrete more than I, my wife does not like it at all. Worksite priority over webpages for now, photo host will have to do :p

nip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.