close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NOAA 100%bass MOSQ April 16th

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nipididdee, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Here's complete schedule for those interested:
    http://www.dobass.com/100PERCENT.html

Online roster to see where the capped 60 team field is for each event:
    http://www.dobass.com/2004rosterupdate.html - only 38 teams left at this early date for first event. Notice many teams prepay the entire year~!

For each team we pay $100 to first making for the BIGGEST amatuer single day pays in Ohio- last year MOSQ event paid over $5000 on a 49 team field to first!!! Seven more ONE HUNDRED PERCENT checks always follow!

Fish one or all- no points~no champ~no alternate fees! 100% pays the very day you fish!!! 1 in 60 will win $6000 each capped event!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

2. Half the field is now met with 40 plus days to go!!! Capped at 60 teams!!! Will pay $3000 to first as it stands- $6000 on the way!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

3. First day of the Spring Sport shows AND...

just 22 spots remain for NOAA MOSQUITO #1 April16th- now... the RUSH begins!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

4. As of 3/24 NOAA Mosquito now stands at 12 team spots remaining!!!

Were almost at the $6000 top spot of a 60 team capped field~don't wait any longer!!!!

Onloine registration forms are available at www.dobass.com

See all the 16th- iceout???!!!

Nip

5. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Hey Nip,

I hope to make it out for an event or two.

6. i see only 10 spots remain i am sure this field will fill fast now!! i hope to get my fingers on some of that great payout!! good job nipp

7. The calls are coming- I'm taking the phone off the hook Weds when it gets REALLY nice! 10 spots for 30 calls - postmarks will tell the "tail"!

Heard great things about your opener Mike- those Cox boys should have to carry around a rock with them or something to slow 'em down! When they gonna sign up with NOAA??? I'll start 'em out with a 3.5lb penalty just for the name!!! ;)

Nip
    www.dobass.com

8. well coxs are good fishermen i dought we see em at noaa because they are pretty much into the federation thing. bobby sr has made the state team 2 times and bobby jr has made it one time as a team they have 3 trips between em so that tells the story of how good they are. the tourn out on wolfrun was a record for the sportsmans 10 horse circuit. we beat last years record by 15 boats . john witacker and his father also had a great day down there with 3 nice fish. talk of the circuit now is he and his father will be the team to beat in the points race. this circuit is loaded with talent it will be very interesting to see how this year plays out.

9. Are there still any spots left for Mosquito on 4/16?

10. FULL FIELD HAS BEEN MET AS OF 3/31/05- ANY FURTHER ENTRIES WILL BE RETURNED IN FULL. RAMP PAYS ACCEPTED ON A LOTTERY DRAW IF CURRENT PAID TEAMS FAIL TO MEET TIME GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION. NO ENTRIES WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST.

THANKS EVERYONE- CAME PRETTY QUICK!!!!

Full field payout of 60 teams as follows~!~~~~!!!

1st$6000
    2nd$2160
    3rd$1320
    4th$960
    5th$720
    6th$240
    1BB$360
    2BB$240
    PLUS Vic's Sports Center contingency bonus for win of $500~!

Goona have to possibly call it "100 percent plus" now

NIP
    www.dobass.com

11. great thats a job well done filling the first tourny now lets get westbranch filled up these opens should fill all of em how much more could a tournyfisherman want than a tournament that pays back 100 percent and is run very well