close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

No Wonder Transported Goods are up in Price!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UncleBud, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleBud

UncleBud Retired and Happy

I just got back from a trip to Iowa, and was grumbling about the price of gas to and from there. Anywhere from $2.06 to $1.98. Then I noticed the price of diesel. The cheapest I saw was $2.01, the highest was $2.26 a gallon. I wonder how the Owner/Operator of a rig even makes ends meet. It's outrageous that our government allows this to happen. And it's not just the Republicans that causes this. It's the whole D....m bunch of them in D.C. They've all got their fingers in cookie jar.I seriously doubt if you could find an honest politican anywhere I firmly believe if you try to be honest, you'll get buried under the rug, if you don't join the crowd. Sorry to vent, but it P.O'd me plenty when I saw this. And the trouble is, If you don't vote, you've no right to complain. :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Unclebud,

I'm sure there are many here that agree with you. politics in America is a very hotly debated topic today. However we have elected to keep this site on focus of fishing as much as possible and not get involved in political debates here.

We all have our own firmly held beliefs and discuss and express our views daily, we just don't do it here on OGF.

In line with our TOS I am locking this thread and thank you for your understanding.

Kim