close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

No wonder i can't find out anything!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stampede, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

Geez everyone's here.Knew i'd track you all down.Got many more questions that i couldn't get answers to at that other place. :D Like the look of this place.nice job.Might have to stick around :p
    Think there might be a striper/wiper place in the future?

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Glad to see that you found us . :) You will love this site , it is "the" best that I have ever been on by far .

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Stampede:
    We welcome you to our new site. Yes, a lot of the old gang in here. Hope you find us to your liking. WE really put alot of time and effort to make this site what it is. Please stick around and get to know us. If you have any question just ask. Were here to make it the best site anywhere. From all the OGF staff I welcome you.

4. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

An arcade,just my luck.Got an arcade and it won't let me play.Anyone know why i can't get in.All i get is is a blank square with a small square in the top left corner.I'm not vere computer savvy and have no idea.

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Stampede, we will check thatout tomorrow and get you in there ASAP. If you have anymore problems let us know. I'will give one thing to try, sign back off then on, then try again. If this doesn't work PM me and well get you taken care of.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Welcome Stampede.

Hopefully the others that have not found OGF will find it soon. Spread the word. The guys really have done a great job here.

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Stampede, what web browser are you using?

8. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

What's that ?? :confused:

Attached Files:

9. Car part. Sure are dense for being such a good fisherman.

member of the 10% club :D :D

10. The ones that I catch aren't nearly as big as the ones 'mrfishohio' catches but I do know how to catch the little ones. Little ones still being fish ohio size that is.......TightLines!

Attached Files:

11. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

My largest was a 14 # 2 oz hybrid, you can see it on the In-Fisherman's site.

12. catking

catking Banned

I'm glad to see you checkin in Stampede. This is a great site with alot to offer !! Later " Neighbor" :D CATKING.

13. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

My on line is AOL.My browser is MSN.
    Also what is avatar,On the home page it tell me my avatar is not selected?