close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

no more air conditioner

Discussion in 'The Camp Fire' started by iceberg, May 12, 2008.

1. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

well the wife cant read signs that say LOW clearance 9ft and the air got ripped off the truck camper soooo now i need a new air unit for the TC.IM LOOKIN AT 600.00 OUCH! the worst part was i told her not to go that way to go around.couldnt yell grandkids around rrrrrrrrr not any other damage but had to get up top and seal it from the rain.glad i had some tin laying around.

2. is that a installed price? if not i can do you better. let me k now either way.

paul

3. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

paul that the price is for a new 9000btu polar cub both inside and outside complete delivered to my house no install

4. i can do a 13500 btu cash and carry 450.00 you pick up at kamper city. ill install for a extra 70.00. i have in stock ready for you to come get.....let me know

5. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

how many watts does it draw? a the polar is 9 amps or 1010 watts -im trying to stay low watts because i dont have room for a big generator. but thats a SWEET deal ill stop up this week we will talk and i will check it out plus i need a few other things u might be able to help me out with like tie downs. THANKS PHIL

6. your camper is done