Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished off 52 yesterday. Didn't get a bite, Eventually moved onto EF, Didn't get a bite there either. On the OR I fished with swimbaits, spinners, and jigs. At EF I fished with Liver, Nightcrawlers, and Minnows. Man...Its tough fishing around here without a boat. I thinks its about time I invest some money into some land with a pond :). Or, Take the risk of fishing in the Golf Courses and catch some monster LM. Hopefully this weekend brings me some luck and gets my moral back up :/.

Jake

·
Registered
675 Posts
I went to east fork today and hammered crappie.... no boat needed although i was in one.... just a little hiking would get you on fish...they arent deep at all..
As for the ohio river... once the river comes down...whites and hybrids will prolly be going nuts and fishing will be great from the banks.. I caught some 5-6 lb hybrids from the banks about a week ago... Hope that helps ya

Dave

·
Moving water...
658 Posts
I just about got skunked today too. I only went out for an hour, but could only manage one spotted bass and it was tiny. I'm hoping the WB and wipers are on their way out to the river again and should start biting real soon....as 1bad said when the water drops a little. The water just ain't dropping fast enough!!

CW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts