No longer Boatless and Joined the Ranger Family!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by duckman, Aug 2, 2008.

1. duckman

duckman Dr Data

I bought a 2000 Ranger 619vs 200hp Merc Lowrance 332 and drove it 130 miles home last night!

Even the fricken trailer is sweet. I didn't even know it was there and had to catch myself a couple of times cruising a wee bit beyond the speed limit.

To all of those who provided input I thank you especially KGone who even answered questions in the rain! A thank you to Dixie Marine who gave it a going over before the purchase.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As soon as I finish rigging I will see you on the water. Maybe sooner if your at Alum Creek.

2. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Congrats on the new boat. I have a 1995 Ranger 487VS and love it. A 619 is what I would actually like to have since I spend more and more time on Erie

3. I have a 02 619 that I bought at Dixie. You will absolutely love your boat. Any type of fishing you want to do this boat will do it.

4. very nice!! btw, if it's not already there a piece (or two) of velcro will keep the cover on your Lowrance from blowing off while in tow ;)

5. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

Welcome to the Ranger Family! That is one sweet boat and you will love its versatility whether on inland lakes or the Big Pond. Good choice.

I've never owned one but I've rode in a couple. They are like sitting in an easy chair.

Buick

6. I have had 3 Rangers and love them all. Thats one heck of a boat, you'll like it.
    I got a couple extra Rangers jackets if you would like one give me a pm

7. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Congradulations! Ranger Boat's Rock!! We Love ours :) WB

8. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Brian you are very welcome my man, anytime you need anything please don't hesitate to call. I'm glad I was able to help you out a little in your quest to find a new rig and I'm super pumped for you that you got what you wanted and didn't have to settle on something you wheren't going to be happy with, glad you got the rig you wanted after some hard looking. Nice to see another guy in a Ranger, you gonna love it!!!!

Let me know how the first spin goes.

CONGRATS!!!!