close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

No holds barred: Panfish C & R

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheKing, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Tomorrow night in the Chat Room.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Great idea King. Please keep it civil though guys. That may help resolve some of the disagreements we see here. Again, play nice we'll be watching :D JUst kidding. I hope it works out.

3. gstrick27

gstrick27 ITS BLUEJACKETS TIME!!!!!

sounds good, cant wait will get me pumped for another weekend of over harvesting pan(sizzle fry) fish

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

5. I am thinkin these smaller fish are volunteers. They can't stand the ringing in their ears any more from all the sonar. Wow, this could be a spirited debate.

6. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

man i hope i can tune in at work!!! this should be good!!!

and in this corner weighing in at hot grease!!!

sowbelly

7. JamesT

JamesT Banned

But it looks like UPS has my new Lowrance coming in tomorrow around 2. Gonna be out on Alum, going after 8 inchers. Hopefully my new fish finder has the resolution for the 6-8 inch fish range.

But, don't worry guys, I will not go out until I have some crappie cooked in butter.

Tight lines all. And have a great discussion 2morrow :)

8. I'm flattered James. Nice signature animation !! Hopefully the rain has kept you home this evening for a lively on-line chat.

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

if you're gonna cook up those "panfish" right,you gotta mix that butter with crisco or you'll just ruin some fine eating,cause the butter will burn:rolleyes" :p :D
    don't forget the seasoned breading either.

10. peon

peon account delete

what time does this start i just went in and no one is in there
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!???

11. gstrick27

well i was there from 630 - 8, theking was there from 730 - 8 and no one else cared enough. maybe we should set it up for sunday night @730?

12. Sorry you guys are getting old and have to go to beed at 8:00. heheheheh
    I just finished visitation and was going to see how thing were going. I only got to talk with my self, kind of the way my wife feels when she talks to me.

13. gstrick27

sorry we missed ya walter, theking and myself are due up at 4am for some more panfishin fun, look for it on sunday i guess

14. Pound for pound the bluegill is the most fightinist fish on the planet. When all the cleanin is done, the discard pile is larger than the fry pile. These fish are for kids just learning and saving us all from getting skunked on numerous occasions.

15. Minnow,
    The Bluegill is a tough fighting fish. But a white bass at the same size of a gill usually impresses me more in the fight.

And on the fry pile smaller than the discard pile; I thought it would be good competition to just see about that. Maybe someday, fishing tournaments will include an anglers skill at the cleaning table.