Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Sunday my son and grandson invited me to go bluegill fish at a small lake they had fished in the past. My grandson had hooked a big carp that broke his line and wanted to try to catch it again. It was a warm but windy afternoon that made watching a small bobber harder than usual. My grandson brought some corn in hopes of getting that carp. I used it for the first time for bluegills. I did catch about 4 of them with the corn. My grandson caught a total of seven lm bass the biggest was 14 inched. He had a BIG lm bass near the bank when it threw the hook. My son also caught an 11 inch lm bass.

Totals my grandson got 30 fish altogether 23 bluegills 7 bass. I caught 25 bluegills. My son caught around 15 bluegills and 1 bass. All the fish were returned to the lake. Not bad a bad trip for about 3 hours of fishing. It was the first time in a couple of years that all 3 of us were able to go out and wet a line together. I am looking forward to getting back to that lake with them in the Fall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts