close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nitro bassboat for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Lewzer, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

0   0   0

This isn't mine. I'm posting for a friend. Any questions or offers PM me and and I will forward to the owner. Boat and owner is in the Medina area.
    Owner moved here from NC/SC for work (notice the trailer) and has little time for fishing.
    He wants $5000. Here's his description:

It’s a 1996, 19.5 ft Nitro Savage 896. Motor is a 1991 175 HP Johnson outboard with a 4-blade SS prop. I had the whole thing gone over in 2004 – new wiring stem to stern, cylinder compression test, pressure-tested foot, adjusted shift linkages.

There are two 20-foot models in NADA , “TF” and “DC.” I can’t remember which one I have - DC, I think. (They don’t list a 19’6” model.) Pages for each appear below. These prices reflect a 1996 200 HP motor. With a 1991, the value would be a little less. Average retail in SC is around high $7K to low $9K. York County, SC assessed me around $9200 in Nov. 2005, only a little less in 2006. Boats hold their value there. I’d just be interested in it getting a good home and some good use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Definately interested - sent you a PM...........

3. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

HEY LEWZER! Clear out your PM box - it's full and can't accept anymore!!!!

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

0   0   0

OK SKARFER! DONE!!!;):) PM returned.

5. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL AGAIN...............haha

Tell him to call me tomorrow if he wants, and I can probably shoot up to Medina sometime tomorrow or Sunday to look at it.

I've got several questions for him anyhow.......

6. Kevbass24

Kevbass24

0   0   0

ya its full i tried to send u one too wondering if i could set up a time to go look at it send me a pm thanks

7. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

0   0   0

Sorry guys, I've been deleting PM's left and right but it's full everytime I get back on.
    Kev, he said he was going to call you Thursday or Friday evening. Skarfer, I forwarded your info to Charlie this morning to his work email.
    If anyone is interested just PM me our phone number and I'll pass it on. I don't know his home or cell number. If anyone is hesitant about sending me your number, I'll send you my personal number back (I've posted it many times) so we are even.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  8. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Well, either he sold this boat already - or doesn't want to sell it that bad........because I still haven't gotten an email or phone call..................

9. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

0   0   0

I got on him yesterday afternoon when he said he didn't call you back yet Skarfer. I'll check with him tomorrow to see whether he called yet.

Kev, He sent you an email this past wekend but he had an "X" next to his email on his crackberry so it apparently it did not go though.