nintendo wii

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ghart7059, Dec 21, 2007.

1. ghart7059

ghart7059 little fish big story

0   0   0

I have a brand new in the box nintendo wii this is the hottest toy out there this year. The first $500.00 cash takes it pm me if interested will consider offers. I live about 20 min north of columbus and would be willing to meet in columbus around north end.

2. ostbucks98

ostbucks98

0   0   0

Does it come with anything special.Cause I was at game crazy yesterday in chillicothe and they got em for $299.I heard something about a upgraded package being sold.

3. gonefishin

gonefishin

0   0   0

I bought mine with the 5 game/2 disc package for $300 also at the Eastwood mall, whats this one come with?

4. Yeah. It's like the Cabbage Patch Kids frenzy in the 80's. The Wii is really popular and can be hard to find. Inevitably people try to capitalize on that by speculating (like they did with baseball cards).

5. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Just like all the Elmo's, Cabbage kids, etc the stores will probably be flooded with them after Christmas.

6. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

0   0   0

They aren't that hot. There are a couple dozen people on craigslist groveling for buyers. Everyone claims there are plenty of people out who want to pay $500 but then the scalpers are back every day with a lower price. There may be some actual scarcity in the marketplace but it is not as great as it is perceived to be.

7. ghart7059

ghart7059 little fish big story

0   0   0

The game has the sports package which has 5 games. Yes I am trying to make a little bit here but im not twisting anyones arm to make them buy it and i will also consider offers as i said in my original post.

8. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

Section 5 - Observer's Etiquette

1. Observers may not comment on Seller's prices within the thread. Any price comments must be kept to email.
    2. The quality of any OGF Marketplace trader as a personality outside of OGF Marketplace will not be questioned in public. Any such opinions should be forwarded to a moderator in email, and if required a decision will be made as to the continued OGF Marketplace presence of the person in question.

9. ostbucks98

ostbucks98

0   0   0

My question was legit cause there is a $300 wii and a $500 upgraded edition.

10. timmyv

timmyv

0   0   0

you are right papascott...i deleted my comment. thx for the heads up...

11. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

$500....They are going for at least that on Ebay. I know someone that may be interested I'll let them know. They're just about impossible to find in the Cleveland area right now.