close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nimisila

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by shake n bake, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Went to Nimisilla last Fri. 6-18 Went to South end like Big Daddy said. I caught 4 bass and 2 perch in bout 4 hrs. Two nice ones got away. I haven't fished here in a few years, so I guess it wasn't too bad. Nice time out on the lake. Talked to 2 other guys that came in at same time, and they caught 6 between them. Sorry for late post, but I had a problem posting on here. Works now. Cool !!!! I will try it again soon.

2. Went there last night 6-23-04 and didn't have any luck. Caught one dinky bass off of the big island by the reeds on a bass assassin, but that was about it. Didn't have anything red shad colored like big daddy suggested so I tried a t-rigged black ribbed worm with no hits.

What where you catching the bass and perch on?

3. try this 4 or 7 inch zoom june bug on slider head i catch fish every time there on that bait its all i use and i ALWAYS get at least 10 or more find weed fish arent far away good luck

4. I caught the perch on small curly tails. 2 small bass on rubber worm, and 2 larger bass on spinner. I was trying everything !!! LOL :eek: