close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nimisila Sunday

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Big Daddy, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Man, tough day out there. North winds and Nimisila don't mix. LOL. Spent most of the day fighting the wind. Got three small bass out of my "new" cove I fished yesterday, all on ZOOM Super Flukes. Love that topwater action!!!

Did manage to fight the wind long enough to get a BIG fish slam my Texas rigged red shad ZOOM worm. Line broke...DUH>>>>

My fault, should have re-tied it before I started. I'll be back, with new line and a stronger knot. LOL.

Carl

2. Excuse me but have they put in some new ones since I fished there the last time? Just messing with you Big Daddy

3. Bet he figured it was a new Ohio record bluegil, 4 to 4.5 pounds.....at least! :rolleyes: :D :D :D

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Carl.I built that "new cove" to keep a few of my pet Bass in! :D :D
    Just have to get out there and catch them again.. :D

5. Not a "new" cove fellas, just "new" to me, but only on the soft water. Hint, hint....

Lots of lily pads and some real nice weeds to fish the topwater.

6. What kind of super flukes have you been using. I picked up some watermelon and pumpkin out at that big sale in revenna. They were only $3 for a bag of 25. Heck of a deal.

Are you talking about the cove up a ways on the shoreline from the christman road launch, between there and nimisila road. Me and a buddy hammered some there couple weeks ago on the original flukes.. Its great seeing the bass dart up out of the weeds and snatch one. I actually got one topwater on a senko as I was burning it back to the boat for another cast.

later