close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nimisila Sunday 5/27

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Big Daddy, May 28, 2007.

1. Hit it after the radio show with Tx Transplant. Weather was dicey for a while... LOTS of rumbles of thunder... But they missed us... Wind was up and teh bass were slower than Saturday... We only caught a dozen or so... Was still a BALL. At the end of the day as we were leaving, we saw a bald eagle too! Found out it was Gene's first eagle sighting. They're such cool birds...

Thanks Gene! It was fun, as usual!!! Did you slam the crappies later on???

Talk to you buddy.

2. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

I was wondering how you did Saturday. Talked to a few guys at the fly in and they said things had been slow. Just like any lake you have to know where to look. Fish a body of water long enough and you will learn your spots. Good to see you again Carl. See you around. John

3. Last season there was an osprey nest on the island near the north ramp but I never saw a bald eagle out at Nimi. Do you think they are new to Nimi this year?

4. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Got a few Carl.....................................:D

Gene

5. The eagles have flown around down there for 2-3 years or so.

6. Dmuntean

Dmuntean Bassmaster

Fished for bass on Monday (memorial day). Saw a lot of nice bass, but could not get them to bite. Very slow, not like usual. I tried everything!!!

7. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

The front came through the area on Sunday. With cooler temperatures, higher pressure and not a cloud in the sky, Monday was quite different than Saturday or Sunday.

8. That's what I told Gene Sunday afternoon. The fish pretty much shut down once the skies cleared up.