Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys. i was just wondering if i would be allowed to use my big boat(285 stratos with a 150hp motor) on these 2 lakes if i only used my trolling motor? i fish several electric only & 10hp limit lakes using only the trolling motor, but, i know there are a few lakes(electric only) that are strictly no gas engines. Ladue for instance.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
You can use your boat on Nimisila, but not on Mogadore. Mogadore is just like LaDue. And from what I am told you aren't allowed to power load on Nimisila anymore. The only ramp I know that will easily launch a boat like yours is the one that is in the camp grounds.

·
Registered
126 Posts
You should be able to launch at any of the ramps at Nimi. I have launched my Javelin 389 at all of them except the campground without any major issues. I will say that the south ramp is the most difficult.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info. I never fish any of these lakes, but, always wanted to. it's a bit of a drive for me. a couple of hours. you've got some great fishing in northeast ohio. probably some of the best fishing in the state.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts