close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nimisila 5/22

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassin420, May 22, 2007.

1. Water looked great and the bass were spawning pretty good, once I saw that they were doing their business I thought I would hammer them but only ended up with five. That is still a good day in my book but I thought they would be more responsive. The bed fishing was a bust, high skys and clear water made it tuff to sneak in on them, I seen about a thousand bass today and they could see me too. I think if I had it to do over again, I would focus more on the 2 to 5 foot range and target the bass bedding that I could not see. I spooked alot of bass in that range by trying to get a better position on the big ones I could see on the banks, oh well still a great day on the lake. All my fish were caught on a variety of lures and here are couple of pics I snapped.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Any good places to shore fish for bass at Nimi??

3. If you had some waders, you would tear'em up out there. I saw fish on every shore I fished. Park at the state park or any of the parking areas, off of Christman, I think thats how you spell it?

4. Thanks for the advice... I don't have any waders but I still might get out there Thursday to try my luck.

What were they hitting on?