close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

nimi this weekend(not bad)

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by smalliediehard, Jun 10, 2007.

1. my dad,my bro,and me fished it saturday,fished both south and north end and ended up with 34 bass,lost 12.all were 12-19.5in.then we hit the south end today,just me and my dad.it was alot tougher,had to really work for em.we ended up with 22bass and lost 9.lost one about 20-21in. next to the boat.today they were 11-18in.all in all not a bad weekend.

2. My cousin and I both had good mornings Sat and Sun also. Plus this morining I had a 21 in Walleye and he had a 23 inch. Both on Rattlebaits.

3. Congrats! Maybe im just not that great at this but 34 and 22 bass per outings? My god, its normally just 2 of us when we go and we have never caught numbers like that before. A good trip for us is 10-12 fish.... Nice job anyways, had to of been a blast!

4. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Ya need to take a camera with ya!

5. we dont have a digital camera.got a disposal camera tho.wish i woulda got them walleye.

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

those numbers are very doable at nimi and portage along with other lakes that are weedy. lots of fish! leeabu, you give up on mogadore? :)

7. Dmuntean

Dmuntean Bassmaster

Leeabu, what's a rattlebait?

8. Catching big numbers of quality fish at Nimi with kicker catfish and walleye. As good as my last two years were at Mogadore, I figured I better let them fish rest.

A rattle bait is a lipless crankbait e.g. Rattletrap. I have used the Rattlin Rap alot over the years. This year my go to bait seems to be the Yourzi 3D vibe.

9. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

lol I told you this winter where the fish were!!!