Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad,my bro,and me fished it saturday,fished both south and north end and ended up with 34 bass,lost 12.all were 12-19.5in.then we hit the south end today,just me and my dad.it was alot tougher,had to really work for em.we ended up with 22bass and lost 9.lost one about 20-21in. next to the boat.today they were 11-18in.all in all not a bad weekend.

·
Akron
2,419 Posts
My cousin and I both had good mornings Sat and Sun also. Plus this morining I had a 21 in Walleye and he had a 23 inch. Both on Rattlebaits.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congrats! Maybe im just not that great at this but 34 and 22 bass per outings? My god, its normally just 2 of us when we go and we have never caught numbers like that before. A good trip for us is 10-12 fish.... Nice job anyways, had to of been a blast!

·
Equal opportunity fishing
4,287 Posts
Ya need to take a camera with ya!

·
SOLID MEAT
5,716 Posts
those numbers are very doable at nimi and portage along with other lakes that are weedy. lots of fish! leeabu, you give up on mogadore? :)

·
Akron
2,419 Posts
Catching big numbers of quality fish at Nimi with kicker catfish and walleye. As good as my last two years were at Mogadore, I figured I better let them fish rest.

A rattle bait is a lipless crankbait e.g. Rattletrap. I have used the Rattlin Rap alot over the years. This year my go to bait seems to be the Yourzi 3D vibe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts