close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nimi 8/30

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by crooked stripe, Aug 30, 2008.

1. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

To the 2 guys in the boat that tried to rescue a plane at our event, we didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings by yelling to you that we would get the plane. I know your intentions where good but there is a way to pick up a plane when crashed in the water. That planes total cost was about $1500.00 dollars and there are things to look for before pulling it out of the water. In this case everything in the plane was intact but the motor had to be grabbed before falling to the lake floor. Motor cost was about $450. Plane was junk but the money in computer receivers, servos and on board ignition is where the money is. I hope those 2 guys belong to this site and read this. Your thoughts where appreciated. John

2. uaz1

uaz1

Yelling when someone wants to help? Real nice. That plane will be on the bottom of the lake next time. By the way ...learn to fly the thing.

3. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

It seems to me if you read my post I was thanking you for your effort. I would hate to be responsible for loosing a expensive part of someones airplane by not knowing the right way of retrieving one. Don't take it personal man, life is to short. Showing your sarcasm on your first post is not a good way to join such a friendly site. John