close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nightcrawler Huntin Part 2

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by THE WHITE WORM, Jul 6, 2007.

1. THE WHITE WORM

THE WHITE WORM WOBBLE-WOBBLE

I Hit The Yard Last Night At About 1030, With A Worm Container That I Bought, So My Wife Wont Nag This Time. I Lost Count At A Hundred And Some, My Back Started Hurting, So I Headed In And It Was Only 1100. No To Bad For Only 1/2 Hour Of Work. I Was Catching Them By The Double While They Were Doing Their Thing, Under The Stars. Heading To The Sportsmans Club On Saturday To See How The Worms Like Swimming.

2. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

yea I was out last night for about an hour and filled an entire 1lb butter bowl full (I put them in big worm bed for future use)...not only were they doubled doing their thing...but I caught several where they were 4 to the "party"...lol...figured I would be out this weekend sometime trying to drown some myself...o and also THE WHITE WORM, does that musky in your signature glow in the dark or something...lol (elusive)

3. THE WHITE WORM

Huh???glow In The Dark???

4. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

lol...I was being sarcastic...the way you have spelled elusive (illusive)in your signature it is relatively similar to the word illuminate...lol

5. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

White, I am lucky to get 2 or 3, whats the trick. People tell me use dish soap and or an electric rod.....

You just go plunkin or do you use anything ?

6. THE WHITE WORM

Just Wait For The Rain, Go Out A Few Hours After Dark, With A Flashlight, Make Sure You Have Red Sulifane(sp?), Covering The Beam, I Couldnt Find Mine So I Used A Tissue. Personally I Like To Go Bearfoot, I Think I Walk Quieter. And I Just Walk Around My Yard. This Time My Neighbors Garden And A Dirt Spot Where I Pulled Out Bushes. Were Loaded.

7. huh..... thats weird..... for some reason i rember that your 4yr old son and i had those bushes pulled out by the time you got home from shopping....

i could be mistaken though....

hahah just messin with ya buddy

8. THE WHITE WORM

Thats What Happens When You Have Good Friends, You Have That Same Spelling Problrm As I, Must Be Our Indian Creek Edumiacation.

9. Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot Old graying granddad

Flashlight with very weak batteries works for worm hunting.
    Never tried a red filter but sounds good, will give it a go.
    You can drive a plank in the yard, or a wide stake, come back after dark with another plank and scrape the second plank across the top of the first one. Think of stroking a bow across a fiddle string. It's called "fiddling" for worms. I have seen the same thing done by vigorously shaking the clothes line pole, but this caused misunderstandings with the lady of the house.